• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Lansky Puck Holder

Erm, nice as those are I'm gonna state the bleedin' obvious, well to me, keep it in the lid or side pocket, if there isn't one, cut a an old pair of trousers down, sew the hem up and sew it into bag of choice around the top seam ? instant access ?

Erm, nice as those are I'm gonna state the bleedin' obvious, well to me, keep it in the lid or side pocket, if there isn't one, cut a an old pair of trousers down, sew the hem up and sew it into bag of choice around the top seam ? instant access ?

But Dave can't sew Al :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::rofl:

No side pockets as yet buddy, the pack I’ll be mainly using is my fabled LK35! I ideally want something I can clip onto the molle on the waist belt I bought for it. That way I can take it off an clip it to my normal belt if I’m just goin out to chop wood down the field.

I’d be happy to gift you a leather pouch to store it in as below , won’t be for wearing on your belt but would protect the puck . Let me know if you’d like one .........
CA23C49B-B90E-42EB-B3C4-7F9E254B05AF.jpeg

Back