• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Large Celtic belt

Credit where it's due Mark.

Never know mate....when his friends see.... and admire it ............you may get a few orders from it :thumbsup:
Then you might want to order a smaller "Makers Stamp" would look good stamped into the keeper/belt loop on other future belt commissions?? :):whistle:

Credit where it's due Mark.

Never know mate....when his friends see.... and admire it ............you may get a few orders from it :thumbsup:
Then you might want to order a smaller "Makers Stamp" would look good stamped into the keeper/belt loop on other future belt commissions?? :):whistle:

Cheers buddy

Not a bad idea about the makers stamp …. Original I did want to keep it smaller when you mentioned that before but I added to it lol .. but a smaller one is on the cards 😁

If he likes it (am sure he will) then he will show it of so it could lead to more orders as you say …. Need to practice a lot more with the tooling, also I think my leather was too soggy when I done this so more attention to that in the future… definitely didn’t let it sit long enough before hammering at it 🤔

Back