• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Larger Hot Tent?

Lots of options, we'll keep our eyes out but I'd guess we're looking at a second hand canvas tent (and a stove at some point)

It's a wee bit suspicious that he's used a stock picture and not actual photos of it. I've asked for more.

It's a wee bit suspicious that he's used a stock picture and not actual photos of it. I've asked for more.

Hopefully he sends them over, could just be that’s the only picture he had without going and build it back up, possibly just a lazy shit 😂

Hopefully he sends them over, could just be that’s the only picture he had without going and build it back up, possibly just a lazy shit 😂
That was my thought too, not everyone takes pictures of everything.

No harm in Paul asking the questions though. Just had a neb, looks like he's in Manchester so its not like you can pop down for a look.

That was my thought too, not everyone takes pictures of everything.

No harm in Paul asking the questions though. Just had a neb, looks like he's in Manchester so its not like you can pop down for a look.

It’s a fair question, a would ask the same mate .. it’s a pet hate of mine when they don’t put ample pictures up? Helps to sell the bloody thing lol.

Looks a good tent tho

Reactions: Bam
in all fairness, if this Covid crap wasn’t going on Manchester isn’t that far to go, and £200 price tag could easily drop to £170 when the cash is waving about in front of them, that’s £30 for the fuel, technically free full as he wanted £200 😂 well that’s my thinking anyway 😁

Deffo when selling something like that, you need pictures, and of all the marks, missing bits and bobs. Pictures.........

Deffo when selling something like that, you need pictures, and of all the marks, missing bits and bobs. Pictures.........

it only makes sense lol, the more one can promote an item the better chance of sale.... some people (there choice tbh) don’t bother or think the product will sell itself 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: lol
Absobloodylutely.
If the seller is not bothered, neither am I. I am gobsmacked by the number of ads., with next to no, or just the most cursory, information

Very similar is the Smokey Hut...........cheap deals often on AliExpress, but buy a cheap single inner fly tent about £15 also aliexpress?

Well my "Iron Wall" was duly unwrapped from under the tree this morning though I don't think I'll have a chance today to set it up as we're hosting dinner this afternoon (yes, we are still allowed to have a small gathering up here today only)

Plans for the larger family tent are still on the back burner (as is the 'burner' and quite like the look of Andy's Winnerwell which would do for both tents)

Very quick set up for these. Very pleased with the amount of space inside too.
I didn't put the inner up btw

20201228_153508.jpg

Back