• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Last boxes ticked..

saxonaxe

Very Addicted
Before I moved from Sussex at the end of July I promised myself that all my property and personal admin would be organised by beginning of December. Yeehah! All done today and it's only Monday 2nd.
Joined local Gym today, good deal too, any day between 10.00 and 16.00 hrs (except Sundays) and that includes the swimming pool.
Painted my gun locker last night, it had been away having some welding re-inforcement done. Collected yesterday, quick paint job
All back in the nest today...:D

P1050484.jpg

Attachments

• P1050484.jpg
    P1050484.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 11
CHRIST.....I thought MY eyes were bad 🤭 :D

Classic.....:lol:

Ok, from the left, hiding behind it's posh sling,
.22 Theoben, *
.22 Crosman 'Rat Catcher,' *
a 40+ year old Hoffman Premier .22 Weihrauch H35,*
.22 Webley 'Sting Ray "Quattro. *
.22 BSA 'Gold Star' under lever 10 shot (rotary mag' )*
.22 Spanish made break barrel.
Chinese .177 SMK B2
.22 BSA 'Meteor' serial number for 1961-2
.22 Diana Model 48/52 side lever *
.22 Brocock PCP Rotary 8 shot *

* star = 'scoped

Strangely, all except the HW 35 ( pressie from the late Mrs decades ago and the Brocock ( self purchase) They were all given to me...." 'ere you like rifles, can you make use of this?"....or " Can you take this old gun that used to belong to"....All over a period of 50 years plus mind...not recently..:D

Back