• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Late runner beans

divebuddy

Staff member
The runner beans seem to have a second wind this year. More coming for next week.

Attachments

• IMG_20200928_115145.jpg
    IMG_20200928_115145.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 87
We've just started to get a odd frosty night so we've (she's) probably got the last of the beans. The squashes haven't come to anything this year, and we're probably at the fag end of the courgettes. Still its been a good haul this season and we should have enough tatties to see us through to at least Christmas. Jealous of you guys getting an autumn crop.

We've just started to get a odd frosty night so we've (she's) probably got the last of the beans. The squashes haven't come to anything this year, and we're probably at the fag end of the courgettes. Still its been a good haul this season and we should have enough tatties to see us through to at least Christmas. Jealous of you guys getting an autumn crop.
I've got spuds in at the moment Andy for harvesting at Christmas

There’s a few brambles still growing on the path to the school, didn’t give it much thought,, I take it that is out off season for them?

There’s a few brambles still growing on the path to the school, didn’t give it much thought,, I take it that is out off season for them?
There is no season for black berries Mark, if they are ripe then you can pick them

Reactions: Bam
Back