• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Latest solo overnighter

1 shot willie

Administrator
Staff member
Some excellent pictures..........and that Spatula is a lovely bit of carving.......like the shape and size.....good job :thumbsup:
Nice campsite and fireplace too...well organised :thumbsup:

Hope the de-stress worked for you.

Thanks for sharing.

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
Nice one :thumbsup: chilly and rice looks nice. No good for tent camping though :rofl:

A little thread drift sorry lol
A noticed the leather guard on the axe. Thought about putting one on mine. How is it when chocking up on the axe for finer chops ?

Joecole

Staff member

Erbswurst

Slightly Addicted
Have a look at our thread "Wild Camping" please!

Perhaps you could explain your set up and equipment there with every detail for beginners, round about how I did it, if you go out next time?

I ask you, because it is very archetypic what you have there, and a portable light weight selection, as I see.

I think it would be a good idea if we teach young people how things are made properly.