• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

lavvu and canoe

lol

Extremely Addicted
All the surplus stuff...lavvu, czech blanket bag, officers bag as underquilt for the hell of it, tarp and canoe...……….

It worked so well...……...:thumbsup:

Attachments

• lavvu inside.JPG
    lavvu inside.JPG
    232 KB · Views: 157
  • lavvu stour.JPG
    lavvu stour.JPG
    376.6 KB · Views: 170
Hi Lol.

Nice set up mate very snugly with plenty of admin space under cover :thumbsup:
In the finer weather conditions do you lift one side of the tarp to give you a more open aspect?

snap. I set up a similar outfit for the Sharpham camp last year. Good looking set up matey. I like the single pole at the front. I used A-frame back and front but it is extra poles and weight.

Hi Lol.

In the finer weather conditions do you lift one side of the tarp to give you a more open aspect?
Should have done, certainly if stopping...that was my first time with the tarp...…...
Divebuddy mentioned the pole....normally I have a £3 washing line extendable (I used to use it in the tent before I got the A frame), but this time I forgot it, doh! Luckily I had the tents originals in the bottom of the bag, so used those on a lump of wood...……

(That's 2 for the lavvu users forum):lol:
Plus rock spikes (they ARE weighty) it is making a small tent a little heavy and bulky...but doesn't matter in the canoe really...…

Hi Lol.

….admin room!!:rolleyes::lol:...love it!

There are times when weight and bulk are just not an issue.
Especially if you can get close to your base camp via a car or canoe :thumbsup:

Nice job :thumbsup:

Back