• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Leather Key Fob.

You could maybe forget the kettle Mark......just have a bell rigged up from shed to house and have the "Wench" serve you refreshments :rofl:

MORNING SHARRRRON!! :eek::eek:๐Ÿคญ

Shed life may involve a small degree of self sufficiency. You may be better with your own kettle....you'll need to stay on Sharon's good side..
Or you could look for one of those snazzy tartan coloured flasks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

@Ystranc

Reminds me of a funny story that does Mike.

A newly wed young couple were holidaying in Amsterdam.
Having visited a few bars and had a goodly few drinks.....the ventured into a Sex shop.....curiosity and the desire to experiment.
They were looking at vibrators...all shapes and sizes.
The guy behind the counter asked if he could help.....and produced a luxury range in a removable drawer.
The couple browsed and chuckled as they played with the toys.

Is there anything you think would make you both happy asked the store holder.
The young woman leaned over and whispered to her husband.....who then asked.....how much is the Tartan one up on the shelf?
The store mans jaw dropped to the floor....... and he replied........

Not for sale Sir.....THAT is my Thermos Flask :eek: :)๐Ÿคญ

I had to have a go ๐Ÿ˜ played about with my tool also,,,, oooh matron ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• 8CA89FF6-E9BB-4EED-9399-3D5D96B06596.jpeg
    8CA89FF6-E9BB-4EED-9399-3D5D96B06596.jpeg
    220.4 KB · Views: 99
"Ready for dying"..........a bit extreme..........Christ it isn't that bad Mark :sneaky:

Nice job mate looking good.....look forward to seeing the finished article :thumbsup::)

"Ready for dying"..........a bit extreme..........Christ it isn't that bad Mark :sneaky:

Nice job mate looking good.....look forward to seeing the finished article :thumbsup::)

it might need killing bill๐Ÿ˜‚ tooling isnโ€™t great but Iโ€™ll see it to the end lol

Back