• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Sold Leathercraft tools and accessories for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Anyone looking for a rewarding cottage industry to earn a few bob in their spare time?
Leather work has been a good source of income for me over the past few years.....with belts and pouches leading the way and fairly easy to make with practice.....£25....£30 a piece :)
I have for sale just about every tool needed to create some attractive items......including an extensive array of tooling irons Leather pattern/picture makers.
Kit will come with brass buckles of various types....rivets....rivet tools......Tiger thread.....pricking irons......tooling mallets......various cutting and edging tools....stitching ponies......quite a few polly carbonate templates to make some great projects.
The kit will pay for itself in no time with sales of the work you enjoy and produce.....from there on its profit all the way.

Just testing the water for now........will add photographs later if any genuine interest is shown :thumbsup:

This offer is extended to forum members only....sorry.

Depending on price my good man, I could be interested. Being a little bit of a tight arss in the last few months but no harm in asking 😂

Depending on price my good man, I could be interested. Being a little bit of a tight arss in the last few months but no harm in asking 😂

Its a pretty comprehensive set of tools Mark.....and not cheap.
You have seen what can be achieved from what
I have made you in the past.....pictures please :whistle:
The tools are an investment for potential earnings ;):thumbsup:

Anyone looking for a rewarding cottage industry to earn a few bob in their spare time?
Leather work has been a good source of income for me over the past few years.....with belts and pouches leading the way and fairly easy to make with practice.....£25....£30 a piece :)
I have for sale just about every tool needed to create some attractive items......including an extensive array of tooling irons Leather pattern/picture makers.
Kit will come with brass buckles of various types....rivets....rivet tools......Tiger thread.....pricking irons......tooling mallets......various cutting and edging tools....stitching ponies......quite a few polly carbonate templates to make some great projects.
The kit will pay for itself in no time with sales of the work you enjoy and produce.....from there on its profit all the way.

Just testing the water for now........will add photographs later if any genuine interest is shown :thumbsup:

This offer is extended to forum members only....sorry.
Are you giving up the leatherwork or just cutting down Bill

Its a pretty comprehensive set of tools Mark.....and not cheap.
You have seen what can be achieved from what
I have made you in the past.....pictures please :whistle:
The tools are an investment for potential earnings ;):thumbsup:

there is also a very skilled man behind them tools bill👍🏻 😁 just yesterday I was showing your sheath of to my cousin, he was well impressed 👍🏻

I could have a lot more time on my hands in the near future bill,and leather work has been an idea of mine for a wile now buddy. I didn’t think they would be on the cheap side of things, quality begets quality (I think that the right saying lol) I only mentioned me being a tight bum recently because I would normally jump right in without asking the price when I’m interested in something 😂. Whatever the price, I know it will reflect the quality and rightly so mucker.

here’s a perfect example when your marry skill with the right equipment 😁 still pleased as punch with them mate 👍🏻 There is also a picture of an earlier model you made bill.. I believe @Matt has it 👍🏻
1B6E6B21-EB60-4D7C-8CF1-87BAC783B4A8.jpeg
778F7E1D-6EAA-4AA5-AF8F-8640A75732B9.jpeg
EBE9242A-4295-4D94-B579-739A86D9FB26.jpeg
60C0515F-BD92-415F-AA96-1611CE70B649.jpeg

All good stuff, it's a pity that you're packing it in Bill but I think you're wise to make the most of your time with Lorraine. Now that you have the camper van and the dog your time is no longer your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back