• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Leatherman Wave Plus+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
Un-used mint in packaging Leatherman Wave +, (mrrp£139) only £80 +£4 postage. £84 total payable by PayPal using the friends and family option to avoid fees please.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I suppose you've all got at least one of these already :rolleyes:.....fair enough, I'll leave it up for a while anyway.

I suppose you've all got at least one of these already :rolleyes:.....fair enough, I'll leave it up for a while anyway.
I have a victorinox Ystranc, far superior to the leatherman in my opinion but each to their own I guess

Reactions: Bam
I've also got Victrinox but I tend to use the Leatherman because it has a range of detachable security bits, allan keys, torque keys etc (bought separately)...it always has the right tool for the job. The guarantee is also pretty good, if you manage to break one it just goes back to Whitby's and they'll send a fresh one. No problemo.

I've just looked on Amazon and the very best price for this model of Leatherman is £134....that's a full £50 saving I'm offering you guys. Ask SWMBO if you can have it for Christmas..... I'm practically cutting my own throat here guys (no offense Woody 🤣)

I've just looked on Amazon and the very best price for this model of Leatherman is £134....that's a full £50 saving I'm offering you guys. I'm practically cutting my own throat here guys (no offense Woody 🤣)
Well Mike if you cut your own throat you wont need any of your knives or axes so can I have them for nothing:rofl:

I've just looked on Amazon and the very best price for this model of Leatherman is £134....that's a full £50 saving I'm offering you guys. I'm practically cutting my own throat here guys (no offense Woody 🤣)
:eek: RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back