• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

#leavenotrace

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
B82AF8FB-1467-40C5-9962-BCC638A1EAB0.jpeg
77CCAAC7-716C-4522-99ED-25F03AEC8393.jpeg

Nothing pisses me of more when I'm walking the girls is the number of dog shit bags hanging in the bushes

We sometimes stash a poo bag if we know we're going back that way so we can pick it up but I know what you mean, I've seen some that have been there for days or weeks. If you have a dog its part of the deal.

Nothing pisses me of more when I'm walking the girls is the number of dog shit bags hanging in the bushes
We sometimes stash a poo bag if we know we're going back that way so we can pick it up but I know what you mean, I've seen some that have been there for days or weeks. If you have a dog its part of the deal.
Ive done the same when I know I'm going to retrace my route, on several of the downs link walks in this area there is what is known as a stick and flick system. Also mother in laws dog and my Meg have been trained to go way back in the bushes to do their stuff

" It’s a bin bag full of rubbish but you knew that right "

They left it for the Dustmen, far too heavy to take home................

Ive done the same when I know I'm going to retrace my route, on several of the downs link walks in this area there is what is known as a stick and flick system. Also mother in laws dog and my Meg have been trained to go way back in the bushes to do their stuff
I've trained ours to do it right in the middle of footpaths to catch out unwary travellers... :sneaky: :whistle::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You can't hang dogs in trees........breaks the branches............ and leaving them there for weeks is cruel! 🤔 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I once on a canoe trip, on a stop by a lock, FILLED a bin bag with cans. barbeques and so forth. I left it for ME to collect on return that afternoon. When I returned, it was completely...........buried under more rubbish. We filled the canoe like a refuse barge. Pissed? Moi??

Back