• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Lidl tool box, containing 101 tools

Erbswurst

Very Addicted
Did anybody of you buy tools like that from Lidl in the past an can tell us something about the quality?

So, that would be an interesting offer for young men for example, who do not have a large tool collection like most of us.

This box will reach German Lidl shops next week. I guess, you will get it two weeks later.

I've been happy with the Aldi axes I've bought, 'm sure the purists will baulk but for the cost and the amount of time I use them, they've been fine. Overall, I've rarely felt 'ripped off' with Lidl/Aldi, you know you're not going to be getting top end stuff but if its good enough for what you need then its fine. Keeping with the axe analogy, if I had to chop wood 3 hours a day every day I'd have no problem spending a lot more money but as I'm just fannying around, I've no problem with my Aldi axes.

Yes, but a hatchet really isn't the most complicated tool in the world.

Only hammer and a large stone are simpler than that!

;0)

Which case?
Do you drive a Defender or a Niva?

I think about to put in my ruck sack. As you know, I usually carry a tough German army ruck sack and only some ultra light equipment in it, so I would have the space for the 101 pieces tool box.

Back