• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Little light

Harry Palmer

Very Addicted
for those who take a power bank with them this little light (comes in white or warm white) has got to be worth £1.20

Take an OTG adapter and you could plug it into your phone or tablet

The OTG is very very handy, plug in a USB memory stick and plug into phone/tablet/laptop and bingo...extra storage on tap. those little micro sticks are tiny but work well.

If you buy one of these you don't need the adapter, it has two plugs built in, standard USB and slide it forward to reveal the micro USB plug for your phone or tablet.
Buy SanDisk Ultra Dual USB 3.0 Flash Drive - 32GB | USB storage | Argos I buy from Argos because if there is a problem just take it back, can't do that with some ebay seller out in China.

Last edited:
for those who take a power bank with them this little light (comes in white or warm white) has got to be worth £1.20

Take an OTG adapter and you could plug it into your phone or tablet

The OTG is very very handy, plug in a USB memory stick and plug into phone/tablet/laptop and bingo...extra storage on tap. those little micro sticks are tiny but work well.

If you buy one of these you don't need the adapter, it has two plugs built in, standard USB and slide it forward to reveal the micro USB plug for your phone or tablet.
Buy SanDisk Ultra Dual USB 3.0 Flash Drive - 32GB | USB storage | Argos I buy from Argos because if there is a problem just take it back, can't do that with some ebay seller out in China.
I like that

Worth a punt them Bam, cheers, one ordered.

Got a few for the house too in case the lecky goes out. Hasn't for a long time and being in a suburban area it'll be quickly fixed but gives us near normal lighting hanging from the ceiling lights.

Back