• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Little mooch oot

Ark79

Site Manager
The good woman got me a tatonka cookset last night, so i had the perfect excuse to head out today, also I had a little encouragement from a few on here, so didn’t want to disappoint :D

So I grabbed a few things and headed towards a spot that I use to fish, not been there for about 6 years. Man does it look different now, with all the rain we’ve had it’s burst it’s banks, there was trees and debris everywhere, which made for an interesting walk🤔 bloody murder navigating through it all 🥴..... anyhoo I arrived at said destination and proceeded to set things up and cook me some lunch. The tatonk set works excellently with the firebox, I really can’t fault it in any way. lovely little cook set, I would recommend it to anyone. It was a fun and nackering walk but enjoyed it 👍🏻😁

here’s a few pictures and a long vid as I couldn’t be hooped editing it much😊
394E44AE-D533-4298-9B37-AAFC5668E9CB.jpeg
2968FDAF-78B8-4191-89A9-6A49AB794F61.jpeg
B8C3BC6F-37E5-493E-8E51-9D677BA3D60A.jpeg
F2A8BAC5-FBD0-4724-AA09-2B4653B9F98B.jpeg
99970206-0153-4AE1-8E06-769A2DC83F75.jpeg
689890D3-2139-4668-B137-CC8A11DF54C8.jpeg
3100531C-5E1D-493F-8956-4197724EF1D9.jpeg
4CA8DB4A-9337-4444-96DB-C9AD175C1D50.jpeg
526D0EDA-67E5-4A65-9DE9-B9F40F41F7C2.jpeg
F74FF544-4AA9-4161-B446-3D7D12DDA039.jpeg

Hope you had a good day mate. Thanks for taking the time to do the vid.

Loved that study of you eating lol,seriously great little video.Eating alfresco outside like that I find takes a few knots out of me,brilliant stuff the cook set you been rummaging under the tree already naughty boy.regards steve

Loved that study of you eating lol,seriously great little video.Eating alfresco outside like that I find takes a few knots out of me,brilliant stuff the cook set you been rummaging under the tree already naughty boy.regards steve

cheers Steve

Oh the prezzy never reached the tree buddy :lol:

yeah it wasn’t the best video lol but I can’t get any worse:rofl: I hope lol

Yeah eggs yum,we’re lucky in the way we have hens only 40 food feet from the back door.One day when there is a meet up here and I can make it I’ll supply the free range eggs boys.

Yeah eggs yum,we’re lucky in the way we have hens only 40 food feet from the back door.One day when there is a meet up here and I can make it I’ll supply the free range eggs boys.

Al bring the spinach and mushrooms, go great with eggs 👍🏻 Causes tunes oot the arss tho 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: Bam
Hi Mark :xmas-smilie:

Thanks for sharing the pictures and video of the Tatonka trials trip.
Thats it Christened the noo.....ken.
Enjoyed the vid mate.

Looks a great location , cook set looks really versatile ( not shiny anymore though I bet ! ) .

Good vid , I keep thinking I’ll make one but don’t like seeing myself on film 🙄

Cheers mate
it works a treat rob:thumbsup: and no it’s not shiny anymore:whistle: tad burnt lol... aye give the video a go.. can’t do any worse than me lol. I do understand what you mean tho, I hate the sound of my voice and even tho it’s just me there I feel really weird talking to the camera lol.

Cheers mate
it works a treat rob:thumbsup: and no it’s not shiny anymore:whistle: tad burnt lol... aye give the video a go.. can’t do any worse than me lol. I do understand what you mean tho, I hate the sound of my voice and even tho it’s just me there I feel really weird talking to the camera lol.

I'm another one who isn't comfortable in front of the camera mate. Don't be so hard on yourself, there's nothing wrong with your vid, personally I'd have preferred more dialogue but another guy I watch (Flying Haggis Films) was saying he got some criticism about talking on his vids so I guess you'll never keep everyone happy.

Back