• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
Y
cant access the file for some reason.
our right, something has happened since posting. It was working fine yesterday. Back soon.........OK, I have been trying to copy a new updated file that I found, not easy to copy some PDFs! You will have to sort through this & possibly copy & paste the links into your search engine. If this does not work for you let me know & I will try something else. DID NOT WORK! No more than a 1000 words allowed!!!
Keith.

You have no idea what it took to finally get it to work on my blog!!! But I finally was able to post from a PDF, then I had to go through all the links to make them live. I have not bothered with the Facebook links, I figured people on facebook can find them by name easy enough. No need to copy & past, all working fine directly from my blog now (I hope!)
Keith.

Back