• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Living the Dream....?

Chilli

Slightly Talkative
Good evening one and all,

I thought I would post a little hello. I have reached the 5th decade of my life and am lucky enough to drop a couple of days work each week. This gives me more time to do what I want to do which is basically riding my motorbike and camping. I am also keen on radio communication and I am a licensed amateur (C&G). I aim to spend more time out and about in the coming months. If anyone has any advice/tip re: secluded wild camping sites around Derbyshire/Yorkshire/Lincolnshire it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chilli.

welcome to the family mate, we have several members up in the north east who spend a lot of time wild camping

Welcome aboard, there are lots of great spots in the North York moors and further on towards Whitby and Runswick Bay, depends how far you want to ride and how far you want to walk in, enjoy your stay :)

Back