• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

LK 35 Synthetic or Canvas?

LK 35 Synthetic or Canvas?

• Synthetic

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Canvas

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Don't hold your breath waiting on a an LK70, better off looking on ebay for someone dumping one there.

That's most kind, can't say I'm that bothered anymore if they don't have the LK70 .....and afraid I don't do FB, but will pm you. Thanks again!

Ok, I found the large one.

Unfortunately I can't set links, so you have to look it up yourself:

www.rodastjarnan.com

Svensk Ryggsäck LK 70

I have been several times in Norway and Sweden to hang up concert posters in shops.

I never met in a town a person who didn't speak fluently English. So I recommend to call them.

I think, to speak with them would be intelligent, because the taxes are really different for internal trade and export.

Good luck!

:)

That is most kind. I did copy and paste to the site but was unavailable.
Thank you again, it is only a greed thing as I have 2 rucksacks, both of which I like very much...the 35 and Alice Pack

That's most kind, can't say I'm that bothered anymore if they don't have the LK70 .....and afraid I don't do FB, but will pm you. Thanks again!

PM'd MM this morning for you, as soon as I hear back I will let you know :)

Nearly 1900 views !! o_O

Capture.PNG

You should inform yourself by calling them how much of the money you can save, if you export it.

Somehow Swedish products are cheaper in Germany than in Sweden!

Back