• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

LK 35 Synthetic or Canvas?

LK 35 Synthetic or Canvas?

• Synthetic

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Canvas

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

lol

Quite Addicted
I'm hoping I'm premature, but GoArmy (from whom I have also had very good service in the past?) currently have the Swedish Air Force version of the LK 35, slightly different, but....................???

Harry Palmer

Quite Addicted
I've sort of bitten my tongue with this thread just in case I'm wrong. If I remember correctly MM had a real panning on one or more bushcraft sites a few years ago for very poor service.

David, If you like external framed packs go for an Alice Pack mate.

lol

Quite Addicted
I've sort of bitten my tongue with this thread just in case I'm wrong. If I remember correctly MM had a real panning on one or more bushcraft sites a few years ago for very poor service.

I love and have an Alice Pack...GoArmy again....but it's a bigger thing, David!

David Day

Extremely Talkative

Thanks for the advice, I’m shocked at the level of CS to be honest..... it’s a shame because it looks like they sell good gear but based on this, my one an only transaction, I won’t be using them again.....

lol

Quite Addicted
You won't be the only one...............I have 3 items sitting in the basket from last week :(

I have readily and repeatedly endorsed them over the last couple of years, based on my experiences....................

Last edited: