• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

LK 35 Synthetic or Canvas?

LK 35 Synthetic or Canvas?

• Synthetic

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Canvas

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Didn't arrive today then?

According to DPD even though they picked up the return on Friday at 08:00, there not delivering to MM untill tomorrow (Tuesday) & MM wont send a new pack untill they recieve the return........ Maybe get a replacement by the end of the week if im lucky???

Oh..........poop.

Awhile ago, I bought (a very cheap) bag from GoArmy, and it was hopeless on arrival, missing a strap......they then sent me a MINT one, as a replacement, and told me to keep the other, despite my offer to return at my cost.......They took me completely at my word.

Capture.PNG

Well at least its arriving back safe to MM today... hopefully the replacement will be speedy :)

If id known DPD were going to take so long I could have driven it over on Saturday morning, there not that far from me apparently.....
Hay Ho, fingures crossed :)

To amuse...Hermes sent me an email yesterday, telling me a parcel was being delivered, and the button below would give the tracking info.
Brilliant thought I....except clicking on the button said "tracking not available", and no, neither was the parcel delivered!! :sleepy:

There won't be any rucksacks there...they've been sent to MM........you'd have to row back again...............

As long as 1 turns up on my doorstep today im happy!
Pref 1 with all the straps an no 5 inch Swedish writing :D

Reactions: lol
The best bit is Ive only just moved in so theres no Internet and no reception..... You'll have to wait till the morning lol

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
(Its like wading through one of those "boxed sets" to get to the end and then doesn't have one!!!!!)

Ps still awaiting my little order, and despite saying the LK70 was in this week, nothing further heard....

Well I’ve walked half a mile down the road in the cold to get reception..... here it is! The new package next to the fire!!!!!

Back