• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

LK 35 Synthetic or Canvas?

LK 35 Synthetic or Canvas?

• Synthetic

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Canvas

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
I'm hoping I'm premature, but GoArmy (from whom I have also had very good service in the past?) currently have the Swedish Air Force version of the LK 35, slightly different, but....................???

I'm hoping I'm premature, but GoArmy (from whom I have also had very good service in the past?) currently have the Swedish Air Force version of the LK 35, slightly different, but....................???

Do you have a link buddy?

I've sort of bitten my tongue with this thread just in case I'm wrong. If I remember correctly MM had a real panning on one or more bushcraft sites a few years ago for very poor service.

David, If you like external framed packs go for an Alice Pack mate.

I've sort of bitten my tongue with this thread just in case I'm wrong. If I remember correctly MM had a real panning on one or more bushcraft sites a few years ago for very poor service.

I love and have an Alice Pack...GoArmy again....but it's a bigger thing, David!

Thanks for the advice, I’m shocked at the level of CS to be honest..... it’s a shame because it looks like they sell good gear but based on this, my one an only transaction, I won’t be using them again.....

You won't be the only one...............I have 3 items sitting in the basket from last week :(

I have readily and repeatedly endorsed them over the last couple of years, based on my experiences....................

Last edited:
Tried to ring Military Mart again this morning out of curiosity.
Got through to an automated message explaining the number is temporarily out of service :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Tried to ring Military Mart again this morning out of curiosity.
Got through to an automated message explaining the number is temporarily out of service :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

??!!??!!

That doesnt sound good....... they havnt gone bump have they???

??!!??!!

That doesnt sound good....... they havnt gone bump have they???

Just looked on FB and they are activly posting still (at least they were yesterday).
Ive sent them a MSG on there with a link to this thread, hopefully we might get a resolution as it appears they are online now.....

111.PNG
222.PNG

Hi David just got through to MM spoke to a nice chap who is aware of your problem and replied to your Email :thumbsup:
Phone line ok and working.

Hi David just got through to MM spoke to a nice chap who is aware of your problem and replied to your Email :thumbsup:
Phone line ok and working.
I think thats the chap im chatting to on FB at the moment! Thanks for mentioning my issues BTB :)

Back