• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Lobato, Original mod.50

Lobato

Slightly Talkative
74 jears joung, i live in Spain now but I have been arround ,England , Norway ,have traveled a lot but now i have settle down by the sea and only keep one rifle wich i have had for the last 45 jears, and its an Original mod. 50 air rifle its in very good cond. and i use it for target practice

Hi Lobato, I vaguely remember the Original 50's, were they long with the foregrip extending far up the barrel, a bit Lee Enfield looking.

I had an Original .22 model 50 when I was a teenager about 55 years ago. It was a bit underpowered so we found a spring that fitted and it was then a bit lethal. We didn't have access to any of the testing gear in those days but it would put a hole in a galvanised dustbin and a dent in the other side. It was very Lee Enfield looking.

I have recently taken it out for a litle field trip and it is a litle bit under power, may have to change the spring an seals but otherwise its a realy nice looking rifle, i have fitted a scope and have no problem hitting cans at 25 meters , it is a .22 and it makes a nice round hole throu ,it is the only gun i have left now.

Back