• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Lovely neighbours

Woodlander

Very Addicted
Had a knock at the back door, no one ever knocks the back door? Its my elderly neighbours Phil and Daphne. "We were clearing out the attic, found this and thought you might like it"
20190922_215402.jpg
20190922_215426.jpg

Phil bought it when they lived in south africa about 20 years ago, low and behold it fits me perfectly!

Nice one, its great that you're friends with neighbours, it makes life a lot simpler.
Both my neighbours, either side, are great. Everyone else on this street seems to have a chip on their shoulder. Its wonderful living here, everyone has a gripe cos I'm "Saes" ( means im English in a derogatory context) but little do they know I was born in the hospital here and have lived in Wales for the first 17 years of my life! A lot of clicky and dare I say racist folk around these parts. Cant wait till we move up North!

You've just got to love some of the attitudes in Carmarthen...I don't get any of that up here.
It is a lovely place your end. Dunno what is wrong with folk around here? We are a very small part of a small island in a big world, just get on with each other. But not everyone has that outlook I guess.

Back