• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

low level groundsheet friendly chairs

Certainly can sir ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
No worries, but thank you Ark79, I been sent completely the wrong items (being returned) I was sent 2 parasols??????WT..........heck??????
Given up for now.........

No worries, but thank you Ark79, I been sent completely the wrong items (being returned) I was sent 2 parasols??????WT..........heck??????
Given up for now.........

No worries buddy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

lwchair.jpg

+

saw.jpg

+

castor cups..jpg

happy0034.gif

Attachments

• happy0034.gif
    happy0034.gif
    139 bytes · Views: 18
AAAaaahhh I think those could have been best yet..............except I'm over 100kg :oopsy:

Thank you :thumbsup:

Sorry mate, too high..........but thank you too.

Reactions: Bam
Have ordered a couple of these (a helluva lot cheaper, so may be rubbish.....) to try. Couldn't find the Uno anywhere.
To use within the Dutch pyramid or bell tent when camping with the chief executive?????
Also from what I can find out, the Uno was bloody expensive?

They arrived today, at about ยฃ18 for 2, opposed to ยฃ40+ for one, the quality is nothing to shout about (rust appearing on non alloy components).
HD woven nylon material, and well able to take my weight at 103 kg. Very solid and secure (on kitchen floor) with hinged plastic discs on feet to make groundsheet safe - a criteria of mine.
Way too bulky/heavy to back pack with, but could be excellent INSIDE the bell tent/dutch pyramid when raining., being low to the ground. Arms make it easy to get up again.
How long these cheapies will last I don't know, but they'll only get used a few times a year............

-I found them for less on ebay..........

....would also be good in the awning of a Fairbanks/Navajo 4?

Back