• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Magnet 🧲 fishing

Ark79

Site Manager
My boy told his little sister about how him and me went magnet fishing a few years back , so of course the little warrior wanted to have a go😁 only happy to oblige 😁 I’m sure the boy just wanted us oot the hoos😂

That’s it darling get some treasure for dad 😁😁
5F8946DA-8BC1-4FE5-AD54-1AFF28010423.jpeg
6CE44605-F0D0-4686-A8B5-961668EC6A54.jpeg

What no treasure 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ Try again lol
1AB4B91F-8BD6-457E-B5F3-3EA7A5CA66CC.jpeg

Even buddy had a go
2F979A6F-87F6-42F6-844B-0BF3F20D1697.jpeg

DE574D51-91EA-4AE4-B986-16C7785A6023.jpeg

Then it was my turn to get wet as my we warrior got the magic stuck 😳
06C4B7AB-A741-4A14-9604-0C27A5B26130.jpeg

After that it was home as I was soaked through 😂

Attachments

• 4A6F4FCA-127F-4F77-9000-9EC81A2D8DA0.jpeg
    4A6F4FCA-127F-4F77-9000-9EC81A2D8DA0.jpeg
    387.8 KB · Views: 57
Brilliant Mark.....Nice to see mate 👍🙂......so apart from your Princess.....what other treasure did you find.
Perfect river for it....you just never know.

Brilliant Mark.....Nice to see mate 👍🙂......so apart from your Princess.....what other treasure did you find.
Perfect river for it....you just never know.
Cheers mate 👍🏻 You feeling better?

We got Nothing 😂 but it was fun 😁 thinking I will need a flat magnet to be honest as this one sits up when retrieving, and it’s not really powerful…

Starting to thanks Mark 👍

Lots of magnets out there buddie.....hope you find the one......one half decent find may pay for it 🤔🙂

Good to hear it bill 👍🏻

Yeah I’ve been on Amazon since I’ve been back 😁 fond one , King Kong magnet lol, big and bad bloody thing , should do the trick …. Metal detectors also lol

A nice waterproof detector in those shallows would be nice mate.....one that works in fields aswell.......oh no.....hope Sharron diznee see this 🤭🤣🤣

My boy told his little sister about how him and me went magnet fishing a few years back , so of course the little warrior wanted to have a go😁 only happy to oblige 😁 I’m sure the boy just wanted us oot the hoos😂

That’s it darling get some treasure for dad 😁😁
View attachment 113541View attachment 113542
What no treasure 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ Try again lolView attachment 113543
Even buddy had a go View attachment 113538
View attachment 113537
Then it was my turn to get wet as my we warrior got the magic stuck 😳View attachment 113539
After that it was home as I was soaked through 😂
Her expression is absolutely priceless when she found nothing. :rofl:

Have you got a local bridge to fish off, that's where most things get thrown in.

Have you got a local bridge to fish off, that's where most things get thrown in.

We do buddy, 2 of them but there not the safest place to stand. One has one lane for cars to pass over with one giving the right away and the pavement/walkway has only enough room for one person to walk over… the other has two lanes but same again the pathway is very narrow and I would cause people to walk onto the road to go round me. Unfortunate I know but I’ll work round that with a more powerful magnet and one I can retrieve while the magnet side is flat to the bed of the river, this brings it’s on set of problems I know , much better to pull vertical to avoid snagging up on rocks and such …

I’m not sure I will do anything to serious with magnet fishing tho I’ve got a few canal spots in mind

Back