• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Make your own knife challenge 2017

Nice one Lee....a still think that blue tinted blade would go proper nice with the gold:thumbsup:

Ov course am not saying that to sway you into getting it so a can see what it will look like:rofl:

Nice one Lee....a still think that blue tinted blade would go proper nice with the gold:thumbsup:

Ov course am not saying that to sway you into getting it so a can see what it will look like:rofl:
I think your right mark, and looking back on the project and looking to the final result it will be the blue, plus this will be my last knife project, so it's all out on this one ;)

I'm trying hard to save the project for the winter when I can put all the time into it for the result I want.

I think your right mark, and looking back on the project and looking to the final result it will be the blue, plus this will be my last knife project, so it's all out on this one ;)

Last one ??? You can't stop there lol.

Should be a good build lee can't wait to see it....my one is on the back burner for now until I finish the garden so a won't be starting it until about August time

I will be giving it my all mark lol I suspect josh will be on my case to get the forge done in the Autum :eek:

This is part one of 7 videos I made on making a clasp knife from scratch without using a forge.
Keith.

Any new members going to join the knife making challenge? Like I've said I will do mine in the autumn/winter

Out mark lol we try to spend as much time out as we can in the school hols ;)

Av seen the write ups lee.. spot on bud looks like your all having a great time. Am looking forward to starting this knife

What happened ? anyone finished, would love to see pictures.

Shame, I am in the middle of making my first knife from a file so was very interested.

First I've seen of this thread...I'll look into knocking something together but it won't be fancy like anything you guys have been turning out recently.

Having seen wildwoodsmans offering I’m not surprised everyone else gave up. Verrrry nice indeed :)

Back