• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Man Cave

Lorraine and I gave the "Zen Den" a bash last night.
Sat and enjoyed the fire with a beer or two...... in peace and quiet.
The gas fire pit works very well and gives off plenty of heat even on the lowest setting.
It was like being out and sat around the campfire.
We had no intentions of having the fire pit inside.....but having found after trials that no heat is emitted from underneath it.....we Could not resist.
No smoke. ....sparks flying it was lovely.
Obviously doors and windows open.

Happy days......and nights :thumbsup::D
20180823_202021.jpg

Happy days bill. Glad you and Lorraine are enjoying it. The zen den is a fitting name :thumbsup: Now a hope you are allowing your lovely wife to sit in peace and attending to her every need:D:rofl:

Message for Lorraine :cool:
A bell would be a nice addition to the den so you can grab bills attention when he’s working in the garden that you require a refill or pillows fluffing ;) :rofl:

Cheers Mark :)

I won't be showing this post to Lorraine :sneaky:.......I'm sure you understand my reasons......... and by the way......you leave my wife's fluffy pillows out of this :D:D:D

There doing fine mate. Thanks:thumbsup: had them out in the garden..weeding lol.. making them work for there dinner :D

You got your feet up with a beer yet :D

Wicked man :rofl:

Just waiting on roast mate.....then up we go :thumbsup:
This Old Speckled Hen I'd good stuff .......makes pi laaaaarf it does :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back