• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Wales May bank holiday meet 2022

Are you under the tarp this year Dick, incidentally whats the estimated pull weight on your bow?
Yes, tarp and hammock. No idea what the pull weight will be on the bow. Probably snap the first time I try it. Lot of cutting to do tomorrow.

Yes, tarp and hammock. No idea what the pull weight will be on the bow. Probably snap the first time I try it. Lot of cutting to do tomorrow.
Yep they do break but that's part of the learning curve. Anyway stay warm and don't get up for a pee in the early hours :lol:

Matt helping with my bow.

Attachments

• IMG_20220504_160011.jpg
    IMG_20220504_160011.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 46
Hello campers :D

Hope you guys had a good night......and managed to get back....and into your shelters :rolleyes:....... after a night of "Cider" and "Dark Matter" imbibing around the camp fire 🤭
Nice pictures of the shooting area @Matt ......thanks for sharing ..........did you have any joy mate?

Enjoy you're Brekkies all.....and have another good day :thumbsup:

Hello campers :D

Hope you guys had a good night......and managed to get back....and into your shelters :rolleyes:....... after a night of "Cider" and "Dark Matter" imbibing around the camp fire 🤭
Nice pictures of the shooting area @Matt ......thanks for sharing ..........did you have any joy mate?

Enjoy you're Brekkies all.....and have another good day :thumbsup:
Plenty of rabbits running about mate they all looked a little on the small side so left them alone...... Tucking into first brew of the day and munching a porrage pot... Little bit of rain this fine morning

Proper job mate :thumbsup:

How is Half Cocked getting on with his broken toe?.......hope he is managing O.K.
Mind you......after a few of Mikes Ciders.....I doubt he can feel anything anyway :rofl:

Hope the rain clears quickly for you all :thumbsup:

Proper job mate :thumbsup:

How is Half Cocked getting on with his broken toe?.......hope he is managing O.K.
Mind you......after a few of Mikes Ciders.....I doubt he can feel anything anyway :rofl:

Hope the rain clears quickly for you all :thumbsup:
He's hobbling around OK mate.... Rain has stopped and forecast says bright sunshine and 18c from 10 am

Back