• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Wales May bank holiday meet 2022

Fire experiment. How long will number 4 last?
IMG_20220505_205312.jpg

Morning Campers :)

Hope you have a nice dry morning there for pack up :thumbsup:
Safe journeys and travels home.

look forward to the write ups and pictures:):thumbsup:

From the comments and pictures posted so far it looks and sounds like everyone has had a good and active time of it......nice to hear :thumbsup:
weather has been kind too :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the write up's and more pictures :)

A last minute decision by Matt and Dick was to leave today rather than tomorrow. The weather had turned against us which meant we'd have spend the late afternoon and evening sheltering from the rain in our individual tents and tarps. I was only too pleased to agree, so by 18:15 I was loaded up and driving away after fond farewells all round.
It was an excellent few days, and for the most part the weather was kind to us. Nice to see Matt and Dick again, meet Adam, and make the acquaintance of Mike and his lovely wife. Mike and I hit it off, with similar views and opinions on almost everything, I very much look forward to seeing and working with him again.
The journey home took 3 hours 15 minutes, so now I have a house full of wet tent, smelly clothes and a large pile of things to put away. Good thing I don't have a wife! ;)

Back