• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Medium Tinder Pouch

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
I know a few of the guys enjoy using natural tinder to light a fire in the field.
So I am making a few Calf Leather pouches........beautify soft leather.
If you are interested please PM me.

20180505_102955.jpg
20180505_102917.jpg

Easily fit a tobacco tin inside.

I know a few of the guys enjoy using natural tinder to light a fire in the field.
So I am making a few Calf Leather pouches........beautify soft leather.
If you are interested please PM me.

View attachment 13771View attachment 13772

Easily fit a tobacco tin inside.
Nice work Bill but then I would expect nothing less:rofl: Are you going to be able to put your trademark stamp on that soft leather?

Forgot to mention.....I need to get hold of some antler to make a toggle.....that will be added.
The round disc of leather on the lace now is just a buffer for the antler toggle.:thumbsup:

I'll see what I've got in my box and post it to you Bill, failing that I've definitely got some black buffalo horn you can have

Hi Joe.

Much appreciated mate thank you.....very kind of you.....the Black Buffalo Horn would come in handy let me know the cost and postage mate. :thumbsup:

Just ordered some Deer Antler on the bay as it happens.............I will update the pictures as soon as I have fitted it:)

Hi Joe.

Much appreciated mate thank you.....very kind of you.....the Black Buffalo Horn would come in handy let me know the cost and postage mate. :thumbsup:

Just ordered some Deer Antler on the bay as it happens.............I will update the pictures as soon as I have fitted it:)
Will do Bill

Managed to get hold of some Antlers from a gamekeeper friend.
These will make some nice toggles and buttons for different projects and the Tinder Pouch.

Happy Days.

DSC03152.JPG

Cheers, Joe.......as well as the stones I can keep a few Fire Biscuits in there too........maybe a lighter.......keep it all tidy I suppose.;)

Back