• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Meindl Dovre Extreme GTX

Am struggling to justify the price for what am using them for 😂

anyone have any suggestions??????

To late on the suggestions 😬😬 bought these 😯 not from this website tho, just used my original link to paste here 👍🏻

.Way to go Mark.......If there is one piece of kit worth investing heavily in......boots are near....if not top of the list.
Hope you get years of good and comfortable use from them.

@Ystranc if there crap then am blaming you 🤔😂😂
Fair enough...I tried to be fair and honest with a warts an all answer to your OP .........Just keep in mind that if you try them and don't like the fit then under mail order law you can return them (in the original condition and packaging) for a refund.

.Way to go Mark.......If there is one piece of kit worth investing heavily in......boots are near....if not top of the list.
Hope you get years of good and comfortable use from them.

a would agree bill👍🏻 I’ve been putting of buying boots for some time now (well boots and new kit lol) I get round to it eventually, it’s one item of the list anyway

The amount of time I get out, they should last a good few years 😂

Fair enough...I tried to be fair and honest with a warts an all answer to your OP .........Just keep in mind that if you try them and don't like the fit then under mail order law you can return them (in the original condition and packaging) for a refund.

only opinions I like Mike 👍🏻 Warts an all mate lol

i should get on with them mate, I like to feel the weight of the boot and the security with them over my ankle 👍🏻

High legs do feel strange at first Mark.....had several pairs over the years.....long before joining the forum.
Once you get used to....... and break them in.....they will be a nice secure boot.

Off out for a walk soon then Mark :whistle:
Hope you are happy ........and get on well with them.
Don't forget........... a spare pair of laces in the pack ;)

And there here 😁
03E1D3A0-3D19-453C-8CC0-CF83A03C0F7F.jpeg

Back