• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Meindl Dovre Extreme GTX

About ten minutes ago buddy πŸ‘πŸ» Walked about the house and they seem perfect mate 😁 put a pair of thick socks on to try out the room, spot on again πŸ‘πŸ» They are heavy as @Ystranc said and the high ankle will take a little getting use to as you said but I’m overly impressed with them

have to take them on a proper trek to see what’s what, I don’t see any problems tho

quality boots and well made, to be expected with there reputation and price πŸ‘πŸ» Happy chappy 😁

Put the boots on this morning to take the kids out for rolling there eggs... I’ve had them on for around 2 hours and there spot on , really pleased so far ... true test will be out on some off-road ground but I don’t see them disappointing meπŸ‘πŸ» Happy days

Back