• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Members Ferrets!

lol

Extremely Addicted
Was.......my dog(?)

Attachments

• Cally 04 (2).jpg
    Cally 04 (2).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 84
Wee cracker 👍🏻 Don’t have any myself but my cousin and brother use to have them.... they give off a right musky smell tho, the misses has always wanted one, maby one day..

There's no need for the smell............. I had two litter and housetrained in the house, like dogs, and no way would my better half have tolerated a sniff.

Mind you, when a dog went for him in the back garden, I wouldn't let him in for hours, and then he was bathed...ye Gods!!!!! You wouldn't have wanted to walk up the garden it stank sooooo bad!!!

I love ferrets..one of the cats brought a weasel into the kitchen as a gift. It was pretty bad.

There's no need for the smell............. I had two litter and housetrained in the house, like dogs, and no way would my better half have tolerated a sniff.

Mind you, when a dog went for him in the back garden, I wouldn't let him in for hours, and then he was bathed...ye Gods!!!!! You wouldn't have wanted to walk up the garden it stank sooooo bad!!!
Was he a pole cat variant Lol?

The Prince of Wales own regiment of Yorkshire had two ferrets as unofficial mascots (so they weren’t kept at public expense). They had a Ferret Sgt Major who used to bring them onto parade. don’t think they were carried forward into the Yorkshire Regiment on amalgamation.

The Prince of Wales own regiment of Yorkshire had two ferrets as unofficial mascots (so they weren’t kept at public expense). They had a Ferret Sgt Major who used to bring them onto parade. don’t think they were carried forward into the Yorkshire Regiment on amalgamation.

Can't say I was ever into doing away with Regimental Mascots, in 67 Aden we had a Barbary ape called Zube, when we pulled out he went off to Bahrain zoo with our many other animals

The Ferrets were never official Regimental mascots; if they were they would be paid for at the public purse and have service numbers and ranks.

Back