• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Midge repellent

Only stuff that really works for me is Smidge, really good stuff that doesn't smell too evil and keeps the buggers at bay.
yup, that stuff works for me too. the Mrs can't stand the smell of it though and that smell does take a few days to fade away. i can only get away with it by putting it on my bush clothes and taking my chances from there. not perfect but it still helps a lot.

yup, that stuff works for me too. the Mrs can't stand the smell of it though and that smell does take a few days to fade away. i can only get away with it by putting it on my bush clothes and taking my chances from there. not perfect but it still helps a lot.
Yes, it does have a particular smell but I can put up with that compared to flying devils :)

Back