• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Midweek footie bets

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
The first chance of the season to up the bank balance, up £70 odd from last Saturday so still in profit for the season, very early days mind!!!

chrome_vy8PiTlbEJ.png

2-1 wins seem to work for me got 2 on Sat and cashed out, best so far was 4 out of 5 winning a cool £3785 a few season's back. All 5 and I am £47,499.50 quid up, (i will cash out on anything more than £500 from now on mind

And it appears my 2-1 win strike continues, got 2 from last night and could cash out now for £89, but with the Leeds game playing tonight and they are also at home with Patrick Bamford scoring a few goals already , i shall wait until kick off! and hope i do not nod off when the game is on!!

And it appears my 2-1 win strike continues, got 2 from last night and could cash out now for £89, but with the Leeds game playing tonight and they are also at home with Patrick Bamford scoring a few goals already , i shall wait until kick off! and hope i do not nod off when the game is on!!

Eeeeek ! My inner pussy says take the 89 quid and run.

Eeeeek ! My inner pussy says take the 89 quid and run.
I am tempted!! but i am guaranteed a correct score double win regardless (about £50) so will be in profit no matter what happens,, if i wait and i get the Leeds game as well i will be looking at £500 winnings but could cash out during the game, afternoon nap today perhaps

Got a mahoosive 50p on a Leeds/West Brom double to return £1.39 but if things go my way I'll cash out long before then, I've got a 50p loss from last night to make up.

Honestly, bookies live in fear of me ! :lol:

I'd put West Brom on to win and, don't be surprised if Stoke pulled it back to get a draw ;).

Got a mahoosive 50p on a Leeds/West Brom double to return £1.39 but if things go my way I'll cash out long before then, I've got a 50p loss from last night to make up.

Honestly, bookies live in fear of me ! :lol:
😆

Leeds could manage only the 1 goal but I still ended up £57 up and £127 up for the 2 days of games, if i cashed out on the £89 yeah might have been better but i would have lost out on a free £5 bet for this saturday, in profit for the season is what counts

Back