• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Might have too in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
With Brexit meaning that I probably have to return home i may have quite a list of things for sale Air rifles, bushcraft knives ETC if anybody knows of friend or family that are staying in the EU let me know please, better to sell here because i do not really want to post to UK especially rifles as they are both FAC.

Thanks in advance

Not a nice scenario for you, if you could post a more in depth list I could post it on a forum with more international membership if that helps.

Hi Med.

What a bugger mate........ :(

You could try here.

Join and speak to "Coypu Hunter" he lives in France and may be interested in some bits.........or may know someone else over there.......explain you have been a member on here for some time.

Good luck.

Will put a list on here in the next few days with a few pics maybe as well
You can always put things like this in the Sales and Wanted section of the forum. If you're sending stuff from France at the moment it's important to tick the box marked gift and enter a low value on the customs form as it avoids charges and passes through customs quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back