• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Mitsubisi Delcia

Had one of these a few years back, One of the best vehicles I have owned. that thing went anywhere.
I even towed an arctic and trailer loaded up an hill in the snow as it was stuck.
It also got me in the local paper after I picked 4 doctors up from there homes and got them to surgery
I took it up the local mountain in drifts of snow upto 3 or 4 foot
Also had a few Pajeros which is the same running gear as the delica just different body.
I would love to have another one.

There are a couple running around locally to me.........nearly always covered in dirt :D
Do you think you may get another one at some point @Gazo?
You could certainly get some kit inside of it and a couple of mates.

Video here.........music in the first half is not too clever though :whistle::rofl:

Do you think you may get another one at some point @Gazo?
You could certainly get some kit inside of it and a couple of mates.

Never know mate if one comes up at the right time I would not hesitate but would like a nice fresh import and must be the 2.8td as they do a 2.5td and the newer ones are 3.0 petrol.
The 2.5td is a belt driven motor where the 2.8td is chain driven a very good motor.
Also like the L300 delica the older style where your sat over the front wheels
The one in the video above is the L400 delica

This is the L300

mitsubishi-delica-l300.jpg

Keep an eye out Gazo.....you never know what might crop up :thumbsup:
Certainly an impressive vehicle:)
The video shows the benefit of having a winch on board that for sure :thumbsup:

Back