• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

More money than sense

Not this people ;)

There must be an idiot market out there, some of the prices made my eyes water :crying:

Congratulations on finding Bills favourite website ! :thumbsup:

If I am not mistaken he has an online account with them. :whistle:

He is such an important customer that it has been known for them to open up the shop just for him when they have a sale on so that he can nab all the best gear before anyone else is allowed in ! :rolleyes:;):D

Great! I'm off to get 2 Filson roll tops, cheap at £830 for a whole 44 litres capacity. I'll lash them together so that I look rugged on Chelsea Embankment......:rofl: :rofl:

To be fair these bags seem to be targeted at cycling city commuters or as travel carry-on bags more them back packing. We do however see a lot of these products, marketed on exclusivity and hype rather than practicality or value.

I guess if you choose to spend £2000+ on a carbon fibre bike you won't mind spending a load of dosh on a trendy back pack.

Yup, that's the demographic they're aimed at...we just had a couple of guys like that staying in the B&B for a little fishing, bloody irritating pair but their money spends as well as anybody's

Congratulations on finding Bills favourite website ! :thumbsup:

If I am not mistaken he has an online account with them. :whistle:

He is such an important customer that it has been known for them to open up the shop just for him when they have a sale on so that he can nab all the best gear before anyone else is allowed in ! :rolleyes:;):D

I do not shop there anymore Kneef.

Used to get a complimentary glass of Champagne and a bowl of strawberries..........not anymore :(
I now find that Harrods is so much more accommodating.........and quality of products is on par.

So hard to find a good BITCH these days to carry the bags......are you still looking for employment......and still interested in the POSITION we discussed........please note it does involve a lot of bending :sneaky::sneaky::D

I do not shop there anymore Kneef.

Used to get a complimentary glass of Champagne and a bowl of strawberries..........not anymore :(
I now find that Harrods is so much more accommodating.........and quality of products is on par.

So hard to find a good BITCH these days to carry the bags......are you still looking for employment......and still interested in the POSITION we discussed........please note it does involve a lot of bending :sneaky::sneaky::D

How rude ! ;)

Back