• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

more pellets

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
jsb_exact__3.jpg
sans-titre-1_38.jpg

1 of each come Monday morn!. the monsters are just a bit on the heavy side

I know you have bought superdomes but you should try Superfields. They are a good medium priced pellet without the crimping on the skirt. JSR are a low priced supplier.

I use the Superdomes in the HW95 and the barrel likes them......good all round performance.
Used them in a 98 as well.........same result.......nice pellet if you're barrel likes them.

Be worthwhile pulling the barrel through now and start afresh.........10/20 pellets to re lead the barrel.

Just a thought......if your football bets come off.......this cleaning kit may be worth the investment?
The tip with the straw is handy as I think the Stoger has an internal suppression chamber which can make life difficult getting a pull through passed it.
This is a purpose made bit of kit and could help prevent getting a cleaning patch stuck in the barrel.

Napier Air Rifle cleaning kit.

Back