• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

More spuds and an ID question

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
Whilst sorting out the planter came
P1040007.JPG
P1040013.JPG
across a lot of these little white eggs any ideas??
P1040012.JPG

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ever tried frying them mate :whistle:.... the word you were looking for is frog spawn ... ie tadpoles mate :)
If they were frog spawn which they are not then it would be a miracle of nature Headline : Unique frog species discovered that digs holes in vegetable plots to lay its spawn.
no such beast, those are slugs eggs

If they were frog spawn which they are not then it would be a miracle of nature Headline : Unique frog species discovered that digs holes in vegetable plots to lay its spawn.
no such beast, those are slugs eggs
Didn't say it was frog spawn Joe was just giving mark a heads up over his frog eggs lol

Just seen your question Joe. Not really a late variety grower so wouldn't know myself. Late spuds are cheap to buy and growing space is scarce. I will ask around and see what others think.
I think I found a good variety Dick mother in law found a bag of Charlotte new potatoes that she had forgotten about that had all chitted nicely, Google search indicated that they are perfect as a late cropper

Back