• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

More wood carving tools.

Tripped up the front step a few days ago (wearing a pair of sloppy slippers :rolleyes: )
Ended up in a heap and bent my wrist back and across........ouch I says!!
Painful but got on with it.
Been moaned at by all to go to casualty and get it checked.
Last night and this morning I just did not know where or how to rest it.....stinging a bit :D
May have to go and get it checked after all.

So I don't think I will be carving much very soon.....its my dominant hand to.......the left.
Difficult to grip anything......weak.

Off on Holiday in a few weeks too :eek::(:rofl:

Bloody "Cab Horse"

That explains it! I wondered what caused the problem.(see post on other thread). Hope it mends quickly. Probably best to get it checked out properly. It's half your social life after all!

Tripped up the front step a few days ago (wearing a pair of sloppy slippers :rolleyes: )
Ended up in a heap and bent my wrist back and across........ouch I says!!
Painful but got on with it.
Been moaned at by all to go to casualty and get it checked.
Last night and this morning I just did not know where or how to rest it.....stinging a bit :D
May have to go and get it checked after all.

So I don't think I will be carving much very soon.....its my dominant hand to.......the left.
Difficult to grip anything......weak.

Off on Holiday in a few weeks too :eek::(:rofl:

Bloody "Cab Horse"

Sorry to hear it mate, hope it means quickly. I'll resist any temptations to remark on the "Difficult to grip anything....". ;)

Back