• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Morning coffee

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
Got my stuf packed last night +my new knife;):D
53EB7347-7353-4EDF-9203-CB7BE7126D28.jpeg

Hi Mark.

Nice video mate and good to see you out :thumbsup:
The woods look nice with the snow on the ground.....and I expect that coffee was welcome.......but nay Breakfast??:D
I know you have been looking forward to trying out some new kit.....the knife and pack.
Hope you were happy with the trials?
Nice to see the fire going and the water on the go:)

Look forward to the next video mate.........with a new kettle ye ken :D;):)

Hi Mark.

Nice video mate and good to see you out :thumbsup:
The woods look nice with the snow on the ground.....and I expect that coffee was welcome.......but nay Breakfast??:D
I know you have been looking forward to trying out some new kit.....the knife and pack.
Hope you were happy with the trials?
Nice to see the fire going and the water on the go:)

Look forward to the next video mate.........with a new kettle ye ken :D;):)

Thanks bill:thumbsup:
It was good to get out for a bit mate. However short lol. Yeah the pack is good so far and the knife is a dream to use. (Haven’t tried sharpening it yet lol). A will use both for a wile and get a good view of them before doing a review :thumbsup:

No breakfast this time just a short trip to shake of the cobwebs lol. And the kettle.....well lol. Should have that soon :D

Back