• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning :xmas-smilie:

Well......it has been an interesting night here.
The winds have been very strong and gusting.......and kept up all night.....still a fair breeze blowing now.
Taking my little man to school the morning.

Have a good'un

Morning folks, All quiet on the West Wales front...a bit windy yesterday but today is clear, bright and dry.

Mornin' all, in for a pretty horrible day today, its the time of year for it I suppose. :(

Have a good one.

Out walkies last night just after ten and Peter Frost was coming in hard. Now it's mild and misty with low clouds, I think a storm is coming this way

Very high winds down here this morning and quite cold, massive rain storm on the way

Morning folks, Strong South by West wind, grey skies and it rained hard overnight. More on the way I think..

Morning all :xmas-smilie:

Looks like the forecast is pretty grim for most of the U.K. in the coming days :rolleyes:

Ohh well......soon be Christmas......personally.....when all the family are here I wont give it a second thought to the weather.....baton down for a few days and hibernate :xmas-smilie:

We are torn between "Mary Poppins" and "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" for this years viewing 🤔🤔:xmas-cool:

Perhaps "Gone With The Wind" would be more apt given the current conditions 🤭:D

Have a good'un :)

Mornin' all, another crap day here. Will start packing a bag for a couple nights bothying this weekend. Myself, a certain breakfast averse poster and possibly a pal of his are heading up to Peanmeanach, need to check I've got my essentials like sleeping bag, wine, stove, wine, foulies, wine......

Morning folks, A grey day here, not cold though. The hanging bird feeders in the back garden are popular this morning. Blue Tits, Chaffinches, a Great Tit and they all clear off when a Lesser Spotted Wood Pecker arrives. Poor photo taken some time ago, but I think it's the same one, his territory perhaps?
P1050417.jpg

Attachments

• P1050417.jpg
    P1050417.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 17
Back