• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Ive no doubt you'll see a few next year Saxonaxe. After moving to our current house we saw all three British species of woodpecker within a fortnight. The wild birdlife in rural Wales is an absolute marvel. I love to watch the kites and buzzards after the fields are mowed, sometimes dozens of them are circling above the dry cut stubble to catch the thermals.

Grey and piddling down here as well, off to exercise my democratic right to vote....again :rolleyes:

Mornin' all, bit nicer this morning. I feel your pain on the 'again' bit, we've got that second level of government too and a few council elections, then resignations and more council elections.... toss in the Indy ref and aye, much as I'm a fan of democracy, it gets a bit boring schlepping along as often as we have recently. :(

Our current MP is Jane Dodds, she was only elected in a bye election earlier this summer.
Election fatigue is well and truly setting in...it's reaching the point where we could do away with MPs and parliament, then everyone in the UK could vote on legislation ourselves and live in a kind of self inflicted anarchy where we all took Friday's off to argue stuff out and vote.

Mornin' all,

Its still dark here, hope its nothing to do with last nights election......

Finish packing my bag this morning for a wee trip away this weekend then round to Smurf's to enjoy the metropolis of Dollar for an afternoon sesh. Slainte homies. 🍻

Morning all :xmas-smilie:

Fair gale of wind blowing earlier.....still a bit breezy now.
Bit rough down the beach this morning too.

Have a good one.

Mornin' all,

Its still dark here, hope its nothing to do with last nights election......

Finish packing my bag this morning for a wee trip away this weekend then round to Smurf's to enjoy the metropolis of Dollar for an afternoon sesh. Slainte homies. 🍻

Hope the trip goes well mate....plenty of pictures please :xmas-cool:........have a good one.

Morning folks, Dry mild and breezy here. Off to the gym later.....
Sport_treadmill-fall-smiley-emoticon_mysmiley.net.gif
................:lol:

Attachments

• Sport_treadmill-fall-smiley-emoticon_mysmiley.net.gif
    Sport_treadmill-fall-smiley-emoticon_mysmiley.net.gif
    46.6 KB · Views: 12
Sunny ish, may take the motorbike out for a spin.. Roads dry and salt free..…...then do some work on the canoe.....

24 hrs after the election and today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday. And all is well.

(for now)

Back