• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

It's all change here Mike, sunshine has been replaced by dark clouds and the wind is picking up. Possibly rain on the way :(

Morning All :xmas-smilie:

Funny old night last night....we were hit by quite a strong squall.....like a little weather bomb.
Only lasted for around 15 minutes....the rain was truly torrential and the wind gusting and strong.....thunder and lightening to.....but not much.
Then silence....no wind....very light rain......like someone had turned off a switch.

On a brighter note......Lorraine and I are off to Paignton Steam Railway today to ride on the Christmas Santa Express with our Grandsons and their Mum and Dad :xmas-cool:
Going to be a brilliant day......the lads are proper excited........and yes......so are we :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a good'un all :xmas-smilie:

The climate has gone potty, brilliant sunshine, blowing half a gale and hailstones the size of peas fell about 10 minutes ago. Just waiting for the Earthquake now...:lol:

Morning All :xmas-smilie:

Funny old night last night....we were hit by quite a strong squall.....like a little weather bomb.
Only lasted for around 15 minutes....the rain was truly torrential and the wind gusting and strong.....thunder and lightening to.....but not much.
Then silence....no wind....very light rain......like someone had turned off a switch.

On a brighter note......Lorraine and I are off to Paignton Steam Railway today to ride on the Christmas Santa Express with our Grandsons and their Mum and Dad :xmas-cool:
Going to be a brilliant day......the lads are proper excited........and yes......so are we :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a good'un all :xmas-smilie:
Wave to us as you go past Broadsands matey.

Massive electrical storm has blown my WiFi router so I may be a bit quiet online for a few days as I hate emailing with my phone.
Enjoy it while you can...

I feel ya bro, especially for adding pics etc I much prefer my laptop, even if I have to transfer the phots from my phone to the laptop. We've all got our foibles. ;)

Hope you get it sorted mate.

Morning All. :xmas-smilie:

We had another squall come through late after noon early evening.
Heavy hail that covered the ground along with a bit of thunder and lightening.
Went down to the beach and sat in the car watching it for a while.

Quieter this morning though.

Morning folks, Dry here, very still and quiet and no sign of frost. Off to see the Great Grandson today who is in fact a 14 month old trainee whirling Dervish. A kind of small human Tornado who leaves a trail of destruction in his wake if not closely guarded...:lol:

Back