• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning all :)

Calm....cool.....and dry outdoors at the moment.

Different to what is being predicted on the news over the past couple of days......been following reports for "Storm Brendon"
Scotland is going to bear the brunt of the storm apparently but looks like it will effect most of the country to some degree......very wet and windy conditions.

If you end up battened down and curled up in front of the fire.....look out for a film called "Why Him" on Film 4.......... Lorraine and I watched it last night.....should put a smile on most peoples faces...... if you have not already seen it.....worth a watch........don't let the littles ones see it though.....scar them for life :rofl:

Not going anywhere today......home roast and tub.....glass or two of vino.....luffly :)

Have a good'un :thumbsup:

Calm....cool.....and dry outdoors at the moment.

Different to what is being predicted on the news over the past couple of days......been following reports for "Storm Brendon"
Scotland is going to bear the brunt of the storm apparently but looks like it will effect most of the country to some degree......very wet and windy conditions.

If you end up battened down and curled up in front of the fire.....look out for a film called "Why Him" on Film 4.......... Lorraine and I watched it last night.....should put a smile on most peoples faces...... if you have not already seen it.....worth a watch........don't let the littles ones see it though.....scar them for life :rofl:

Not going anywhere today......home roast and tub.....glass or two of vino.....luffly :)

Have a good'un :thumbsup:
Morning Bill and the rest of the extended family, another wet miserable day so it's round to mother in laws for my favorite food steak and kidney pie with runner beans carrots and mash. I know, it's Sunday but it doesn't always have to be a roast. The good news isn that step daughter Sarah is going to have a little boy in May, Wendy is over the moon about it

Morning Bill and the rest of the extended family, another wet miserable day so it's round to mother in laws for my favorite food steak and kidney pie with runner beans carrots and mash. I know, it's Sunday but it doesn't always have to be a roast. The good news isn that step daughter Sarah is going to have a little boy in May, Wendy is over the moon about it

Congrats Joe.

That is excellent news Joe congratulations to you Wendy and the family.....best wishes and good luck to Mum and Baby.
You do realise this will impact on your pension......you may have to get some help in to prize your wallet open you tight Old Sod!! :rofl:

That is excellent news Joe congratulations to you Wendy and the family.....best wishes and good luck to Mum and Baby.
You do realise this will impact on your pension......you may have to get some help in to prize your wallet open you tight Old Sod!! :rofl:
Thanks for the congrats Bill, as for the comment about my wallet the second word is off:p

Morning folks, Another nice warm day...Patchy blue sky, sunny and WARM...!!?
DSCF5496.jpg

Congratulations Joe. Grand kids are good..they solve any computer problems while you are still staring at a blank screen. Well mine do anyway...:D

Attachments

• DSCF5496.jpg
    DSCF5496.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 15

Calm before the storm here this morning......few showers already but very little wind so far.
Got a few admin jobs to get done today.

Have a good one :thumbsup:

Back