• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning. Dry and quiet in the Potteries, another nothing day (as Pooh would say) Off on a Seville Orange hunt this morning. The Marmalade stores are looking grim :D

Had a look down at the beach this morning.
A :poo: load of sand blown across the road along part of the beach.
Waves are still bowling in.....white horses everywhere.
Been some very big tides of late.

Mornin' all, a pleasant morning with a chill wind just to remind us of the time of year. A quiet day today thankfully, by my standards its a busy week. :mad:

Morning all.

First coffee of the day going down nicely.

Different day out there this morning.....still a good breeze..... but nothing to match the passed couple of days.
Not picked a rifle up for weeks now.......either to wet.....too windy....or other stuff going on......roll on the Spring :rolleyes:

Grey and quite a breeze here, but nothing drastic. Collect my bike from servicing today so probably rain later..Above 50 MPH no longer verboten...
Sport_racing-motorcycle_1f3cd(5)_mysmiley.net.png
:D

Attachments

• Sport_racing-motorcycle_1f3cd(5)_mysmiley.net.png
    Sport_racing-motorcycle_1f3cd(5)_mysmiley.net.png
    854 bytes · Views: 18
Morning all. Chilly day and the sun is playing peekaboo. Just had phone call. My oppo at work hasn't pitched up so off to work in a while to cover. Hey ho.

Morning all. Chilly day and the sun is playing peekaboo. Just had phone call. My oppo at work hasn't pitched up so off to work in a while to cover. Hey ho.

Enjoy..... think of the stuff you can buy with the overtime. ;)

Transylvania!!..............:eek:..... Be sure to wear a high stiff collar, stay away from Castles and err...eat lots of Garlic....
character0134.gif

Attachments

• character0134.gif
    character0134.gif
    287 bytes · Views: 15
Morning all. Oppo still 'sick' read copped a strop coz her O/T wasn't paid.😡 so I'm in work again at this rate I can change plans and go to Baku for the Grand Prix😁

Morning folks, Grey skies, rain and bravely facing the terror of a trip to the Supermarket...it's a hard life..:D

Morning all.

Down at the beach early this morning..... To blow a few cobwebs away.
Certainly different to yesterday with the waves crashing over the wall..... Today is peace.

In the estuary we have a floating restaurant..... The food is amazing..... Always go for Crab starter..... And Crab main meal..... Can't stand the stuff :rofl: :rofl:
Noticed they have it beached in the bite for maintainance and repairs ready for the coming season.

IMG_20200117_082019.jpg

The harbour was also quiet and nice to walk around.

IMG_20200117_081424.jpg

Nice to have a bit of decent weather for a mooch.
Wrist is nearly there now..... So next stop the woods :thumbsup:

Morning Dean.... All:) hope you are home and tucked up soon.......just got back from my paper round.
At last..... We had a really heavy frost overnight...... Can feel it on your lungs.

Have a good one.

Back