• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning all :)

Different morning here..... Patches of blue sky and a bit of breeze.
Still not out of the mire..... More rain forecast on the way.

We have got our boys today..... Half Term.
So we are going out for breakfast and then to the pictures later on.

Hoping none of our community have been badly effected by the storms.

Very heavy rain overnight and early morning, the wind is still gusty but no longer dangerous, the sky is grey and the temperature has dropped.
Maybe I'll be able to get some stuff done outside today.

Morning folks, a beautiful sunny morning with a light breeze here. I hope it's not just here in the far South West as the people in the Valleys need some of this sunshine.

Mornin' all, we seem to have missed the worst of the weather, its blowy and we had some rain but getting off lightly.

Nothing exciting going on today, should probably get some gear put away.

No sign of storm Dennis here .....

981F1FE3-7063-44BE-95F2-6122FBFF64D5.jpeg

Morning all :)

Big improvement here this morning compared to the last few days of havoc.
Gentle breeze and a bright sky.

BUT........ Will it last :whistle::)

Morning folks, the day starts with sunshine, blue sky and a light breeze although rain is forecast for later.

Morning :)

Not a bad start to the day here very calm and a bit cooler.
Forecasting more bloody rain later on.
Been a bitch of a Winter overall but so mild.

Bring on the Spring :thumbsup::D

Morning & Afternoon all:D weather is still naff here, and it’s all topped of with me having the flu 🤒 i do so enjoy the 🤧 and yes I am feeling very sorry for myself 😂😂

Back