• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Mornin' all, a cold wind here but no rain for a change.....woohoo ! Got a few tasks to do early doors but an afternoon of watching foozbaal.

@ one shot willie - happy birthday to the missus, hope you both enjoy your lunch.

20200223_101132.jpg
20200223_101132.jpg

About 400 yards from me are a couple of very tall poplars by the river. They are my wind guage, when the hit 45 degrees I know it really blowing

Lovely tents Lol :) and cutting edge in their day......even today!!

"what do people DO with these tents????"

Hopefully carry on using them :D they have obviously earned their following and popularity over the years.
Like the shape and set up of them.....never owned one. :rofl:

I must admit I love 'em….and the smell :eek:…….but at those prices, p'raps I should stop using mine!!

Is it "Happy Birthday" to Mrs 1 shot willie??

Morrrrrning All :)

Just been watching the forecast and it looks like another unsettled week ahead.
Seafront here has been closed for a clean up after the storms and flooding...... Bit premiture me thinks.
Fair amount of snow fotecast oop Narth...... Post your pictures guys n gals :thumbsup:

morning all just sat here thinking about the goings on of the last trip north and cant believe im home again already :( .... playing a few tunes while im mulling over my write up ...

Reactions: Bam
morning all just sat here thinking about the goings on of the last trip north and cant believe im home again already :( .... playing a few tunes while im mulling over my write up ...

One of my favourites!! And the Gael!!!!!!!:crying:

Good luck with the letting of the pad Bam........ :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, the let is all sorted, to be honest, flats in Edinburgh don't stay empty for long. I'm letting it to the council, I'm embarrassed how expensive renting is in the city, it's a one bedroom flat and I could be letting it for 800 quid a month..... 😮 I don't know how folk are supposed to save up for their own place.

Having to hang around as the lecky isn't working now. 😠 It should hopefully be all done and dusted today though.

Back