• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morrrrrning All :)

Just been watching the forecast and it looks like another unsettled week ahead.
Seafront here has been closed for a clean up after the storms and flooding...... Bit premiture me thinks.
Fair amount of snow fotecast oop Narth...... Post your pictures guys n gals :thumbsup:
Absolute crap day here Bill, raing increasingly getting heavier and the temperature nothing to talk about. Loads to do outside but all that's on hold

morning all .... waiting in this morning for a few new bits and bobs to turn up :)

new tent and flashing kit for stove wont be here till tomorrow ....

sunshine and showers here today

Today has been a good day so far, Louise bought an old trunk at auction that needs a little work doing on it. On closer examination I discovered a hidden compartment containing scales, an 18ct gold pocket watch, a 9ct rose gold sovereign purse and a leather sovereign purse containing four sovereigns and six half sovereigns. All in worth around £2500. I'm just off to weigh them in.
It may be a good day to buy a lottery ticket.

Back