• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning all, in the world gone mad we've got another cracking morning on the Fife Riviera, should be braw all day. Need to start packing for a wee overnighter in the Ochils with Smurf tomorrow. What a time to be alive. :)

Morning all, in the world gone mad we've got another cracking morning on the Fife Riviera, should be braw all day. Need to start packing for a wee overnighter in the Ochils with Smurf tomorrow. What a time to be alive. :)
Go for it mate, snow forecast overnight

Morning. Looking a bit glum here, supposed to be stair rods later. Nipping out while it's dry.

Look forward to hearing about it Bam..... Have a good one 👍

Reactions: Bam
Look forward to hearing about it Bam..... Have a good one 👍

Cheers mate, I'll leave it to Smurf to do the write up, if the lazy git is dragging arse I'll start it off but he takes loads of pics and videos.

Go for it mate, snow forecast overnight

Not a problem mate, more fun.

20180318_072150.jpg

Sorry I didn't post earlier in this thread but my Archie dog has been in the vets most of the day. He's back on his sofa now so I can finally relax.
He's had a couple of lumps removed and sent off for hystology testing....fingers crossed.

Sorry I didn't post earlier in this thread but my Archie dog has been in the vets most of the day. He's back on his sofa now so I can finally relax.
He's had a couple of lumps removed and sent off for hystology testing....fingers crossed.

Hope he's fine mate, they're a bloody worry when there's something wrong with them, you can't help it.

Fingers crossed for him mate

Morning Joe.

Hope it clears away for your fishing and camp on Monday 👍
Still working on the kitchen here..... Got a trip to the recycling centre this morning...... Rather be fishing/shooting :rolleyes::D

Back